Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas Toys

Travis and I were good this past year, so Santa brought us gifts this year too.  Travis got a trainer kite so he could learn how to kiteboard.  We always have wind at the house, so he got to practice the other day.  He did great and his arms were only a little tired afterwards.
I tried to upload some video to prove how well he was doing, but it was taking too long, so you'll just have to take my word for it. It was pretty entertaining to watch, so I may have to try my hand at it too.

My big present was a new camera, so now that the battery is charged, you'll probably be overwhelmed with pictures of our little man!  Here are a few pictures of Bryant sporting his new outfits and playing with  new toys from Christmas.



His tool work bench has really helped him practice his sitting up skills


and he's been pushing up more and for longer periods of time

and he still loves to stand.
 
I don't think it will be long before this boy is moving all around!

No comments: