Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Videos

We had fun recording videos tonight. Bryant likes to watch himself perform on camera...maybe we have a movie star in the making:)

I started recording videos after I figured out what Bryant was doing. To start, he ran over to a shelf where we had a bobble head pug. He kept pointing and saying dog, dog, so I pulled it down for him to play with. Then he kept tilting the dog face down. At first I thought he was having the dog eat and then he said "night, night" and I realized he was putting the dog to bed. I got more animals for him to put to bed and when I told him to have them go to bed, he dropped his lower lip in a big old pout and almost started to cry. Once I convinced him that he didn't have to go to bed, it became quite the fun game to put his animals to bed! Notice how he has to tip the animal over and pat its back. (I also want to say that although I was bragging about how much better his enunciation was, we still have a ways to go before others can understand what he is saying)

Since he was  in the performing mood, I had him point out body parts. We always laugh how he points to his mouth when you ask where Bryant is (or Biant as he says).



1 comment:

The 'Jandls' said...

He's getting so big! Enjoyed seeing the movies!