Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Foam and Metal Lathe







Today I started putting down the foam and lathe. Got out to the jobsite around 9:00 (not as early as planned, need to get to bed before 12:30) Worked about 2.5 hours before I decided that I had enough. I am not used to working out in the elements, but am sure that I will get accustomed to it. I did get some pictures of the progress made. The places that do not have foam in them are bearing footings (minus the part that is not finished). I believe that I will just leave them that way, did some research and the thermal mass of the concrete and the ground will create a heat sink. Will post more pictures tomorrow of the progress made, hopefully I will start laying some tubing down.

No comments: